WorkplaceBuddy - your productivity buddy
WorkplaceBuddy: work better with Microsoft 365 - get started for free!
Hey there! At WorkplaceBuddy, we take your personal learning and skill development to heart. Whether you are new to Microsoft 365 or an expert, we think we can help you! The WorkplaceBuddy experience consists of:
- An interview: During this interview we get to know you better and this helps us understand what you want to learn and in what pace you want to learn at.
- A personal learning journey: Based on the interview the best matching learnings are collected and your learning journey starts right away!
- Adventures and badges: There are different adventures you can start. During these adventures you will get a tour through exciting features of Microsoft 365. Upon finishing specific tasks, you will also receive badges for your hard work!
- Asking questions: Feel free to ask WorkplaceBuddy questions. The chatbot will give you a direct answer and otherwise our team will follow up on your question (as long as your question is about Microsoft 365)!
All in all, WorkplaceBuddy helps you collaborate better in your modern workplace, save time, stay up-to-date and succeed with joy everywhere.
Go ahead and try the WorkplaceBuddy Light experience for free, and if it’s to your liking, upgrade to our Premium product! In the Premium product you get access to more learning content, more chatbot adventures, cooler badges, you can see your organizations’ insights and analytics and you can make adjustments to the chatbot and the learnings!
WorkplaceBuddy is an ideal solution to improve Microsoft 365 adoption and help colleagues learn about Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, OneDrive and all the other Microsoft Office products. We help workplace, HR, IT managers and Microsoft partners decrease support tickets and build productivity.
In the app you can login with your Microsoft account, should you have any problems signing up feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
- надсилати дані через Інтернет
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.