The Synapcus Outlook add-in app gives you contact intelligence insights on everyone you communicate with from inside your Outlook in- and outbox as well as an effective, project based email archiving solution. Simply add new contacts (organizations, persons) to Synapcus from Outlook, display all the related contacts to your email and view the contact history.
Key features include:
- Convert any email into a shared archive record for all collaborators to see and act upon.
- The archive is structured into projects and project positions.
- Assign emails to projects, opportunities or cost centers and set meta information like roles/disciplines for the archived emails. Use readers rights for restricting the access to the archive.
- Detach the email attachments as Synapcus documents (can be shared via OneDrive or other channels).
- The integrated attachment previewer shows the snapshot of the first page for each archived attachment.
- Directly use Synapcus-CRM contacts by creating new emails or appointments
- Create new contacts (persons, organizations) from the received email recipients directly into the Synapcus address book.
- Connect to your Synapcus account to view detailed CRM contact information, update customer/supplier notes, see contact activities and documents, update project and sale opportunities data, and see the complete activities history for that contact.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive ERP software solution for your company (CRM, project management document management, reporting), you can purchase Synapcus:360 for prices beginning at 25$ user/month.
We offer the best all-round ERP solution for companies working project oriented like architects, planners, engineers, construction or IT-companies as well as project work groups within large companies.
Start organizing your emails and contacts better today with Synapcus for Outlook. In order to be able to use this add-in, please first create a Synapcus account. If you already are a Synapcus user and want to learn more and install Synapcus for Outlook, visit https://help.synapcus.com/synbasen/apps-and-addins/outlook-365-addin.
We will be glad to get to know you!