The Leave Request for Outlook is a part of the Leave Request Pro add-in in SharePoint online (https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104380880?tab=Overview)
START YOUR FREE 30-DAY TRIAL & $0.74/USER/MONTH
It is a system that supports end users to request time off in your organization & allows the admin defines the system without code. It allows create a custom form, design the workflow and you can change anything in the system for consistent with your organization. End users easy to create & manage the request. It provides all information to help the manager makes the approval. All data of the add-in saves on the SharePoint site.
Key Features of the add-in:
- Allow to request, approve, reject & cancel the request
- Ability approve multi requests at the same time
- Allow automatic calculation on the number of days (Includes public holidays & weekend)
- Allow automatic set the approver(manager) when creating the request
- Allow set up employee’s leave balance
- Support fiscal year
- Allow to add attachment files to the request
- Create unlimited stages of the workflow
- Track information process of the workflow
- Ability submit a leave request on behalf of the employee
- The administration(or admin) can delete/cancel the request
- Leave Vacation Tracker Report
- Allows change the date time format
- Automatic e-mail notifications of requests, approvals and rejections.
- Customize the navigation. Allows restrict users who can see report, setting, ... pages
- Design a custom request form for consistent with your organization. Allows add, edit, delete any custom field in the form.
- Setting views that you can choose fields display or not.
- Define the workflow in your organization.
- Edit the e-mail template for e-mail notifications.
- Define the custom search view. You can define your search view that you want: filter, fields display
- Support the balance/taken report for employees
- Export to Word, Excel
You need to have an active Leave Request by LTAPPs account in order to use the add-in.
If you have any question or issue, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com.
FAQs page: http://ltaddins.com/FAQs/LeaveRequestPro.html