Whether you’re a Sales team creating a Proposal proactively, or a Capture team creating a Proposal in response to an RFP, the process often begins with the painful process of “foraging” – finding gold-standard content from your company’s prior proposals. DraftSpark’s Response Library, now available directly in Word, makes it easy for teams to jump-start this process.
With DraftSpark for Word, you can:
• Search for your best prior content in your DraftSpark Response Library and get results in the Word Add-in sidebar.
• Type your query directly into the Add-in sidebar or highlight within the document and right-click to select "Search in DraftSpark"
• Click the paste icon to reuse an entire answer and automatically drop it into your document outline or template, or select a portion of a prior response to customize the content you reuse.
• Include embedded charts and graphics automatically.
• Link directly to the source document to leverage related answers or formatting in your new document with just one click.
DraftSpark for Word requires a valid DraftSpark subscription for DraftSpark RFP Response Assistant including Free Trial subscriptions, or you can register for EARLY ACCESS to the new DraftSpark Search solution.
Register for early access to DraftSpark Search at https://resources.draftspark.ai/register-for-early-access.
For more information on getting started with DraftSpark RFP Response Assistant, visit https://resources.draftspark.ai/demo-request.
When this add-in is used, it
• Can read and make changes to your document
• Can send data over the Internet
Internet Explorer 11 and Safari not supported