Explore time-based data using columns or measures and multiple chart types: line, column, area.
Drill Down Timeline PRO (Filter) takes its foundation from Drill Down TimeSeries PRO (Filter), and lets you explore time-based data using DAX calculated measures. Additional features and improvements allow for a unique type of time series visualization and time axis customization. Click directly on the time chart to drill down to examine specific periods in detail. Combine multiple series and choose between multiple chart types (line, column, area).
This visual offers in-app purchases.
- Support for DAX calculated measures
- On-chart interactions – click on the chart to drill down to months, days, or hours
- More series – combine up to 25 data series
- Additional tooltip settings – hide rows with no data, customize empty tooltip text
- Value aggregation when selecting multiple time units
- Full customization – colors, fonts, navigation arrows, set week start day on time axis
- Cross-chart filtering – select data points on multiple charts instead of using slicers
- Multi-touch device friendly – get equal experience on any device
MOST POPULAR USE CASES:
- Banking & Finance – stock exchange indices, capital ratios, transaction volumes, economic data
- Sales & Marketing – web traffic, audience reach, lead volume and sales revenues dynamics
- Information Technologies – network traffic, response times, syslog and error trends
- Logistics & Transportation – inventory movement and turnover, loading time, fleet maintenance cost
- Manufacturing – quality metrics, uptime and downtime, production output and cost
ZoomCharts Drill Down Visuals are known for their interactive drilldowns, smooth animations, and rich customization options. Use them to create reports that business users absolutely love – visually appealing, with intuitive, quick, and easy data exploration experience on every device.
ZoomCharts Drill Down PRO Visuals are mobile friendly and support: interactions, selections, custom and native tooltips, filtering, bookmarks, and context menu.
ZoomCharts visuals are covered and protected by U.S. Patent 11,645,343.