Business Central Inventory Insights
Видавець: eKnowtion Pty Ltd
Get a holistic view of your stock and optimise your inventory with pre-designed Power BI reports.
Are you losing revenue because of slow-moving stock or a disorganised inventory?
With our Inventory report app, you will gain full visibility and control of your business’ inventory and simplify your management.
Our extensive range of 20+ standard inventory reports are designed to empower your business and help identify slow-moving stock and aged stock based on the last day of purchase or sale. See inventory value and quantity movements over time as well as items that are out of stock most days.
Keep track of stock
With the Business Central Inventory reports, we give you the insights to optimise your inventory. Our Inventory report suite brings all your data from Business Central together in a comprehensive way that allows you to view and analyse data, identify trends for all your items, item categories, resources, locations, item attributes and dimensions.
A reliable solution for all your reporting and analytic needs
Our suite of pre-designed reports gives you immediate access to vital information such as:
- Inventory Overview
- Inventory by Location
- Inventory Aging
- Days Sales of Inventory
- Inventory Turnover
- Out of Stock Days
Features and benefits of the Inventory app:
- Over 150 measures and over 20 dimensions to ensure that your reporting and analysis tells you what is happening in your business.
- Drill through the data to show source transactions (ledger entries) or item detail page.
- Decomposition Tree that presents a hierarchical view of your data and allows you to deep dive into your dimensions and attributes in any order.
Q&A is also included where you can ask questions, such as:
- Which location has the highest inventory?
- What is my inventory turnover by month?
- Show inventory value by location.
Connect your data to Power BI and experience new insights into your inventory today
Click 'Get it now' to install the Business Central Inventory Insights app.
- Install and configure the Power BI Insights Connector app, to use all our Power BI report suites.
- Purchase and assign Power BI licenses.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English (United States).