BI4Dynamics On-Premises - AX / F&O
Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX / F&O
Invite as many attendees as you wish!
The demo is tailored to your business needs and processes and includes many ideas for improving the analysis of your data. With this, you will enhance the awareness of the company over its business processes, efficiency, control, flexibility, and decisiveness. Get a sense of how standardized solutions can lower your risk of implementation and bring BI to your organization in a matter of days.
Depending on your focus area we are alternating through:
- Business intelligence fields (KPIs, dimensions, measures) are available for business modules of your choice.
- Usage of predefined Power BI dashboards (desktop & mobile) for obtaining an instant overview of the business.
- Using Excel for in-depth analysis and ad-hoc reports on top of BI4Dynamics.
Customization & Development
- BI4Dynamics – a prebuilt code that builds a complete BI solution in form of a Data Warehouse and a Tabular Model with 2.000 BI fields.
- Customizing existing 2.000 BI fields in 5 wizard-driven steps.
- Developing a vertical solution or integrating an external data source using BI4Dynamics Development Wizard.
- On-Premises Analysis Services – Best option when you have hardware available – Only Local Access to dashboards.
- Azure Analysis Services – Accessible from any device and anywhere – Can be switched off when not in use.
- Power BI Premium – Best performance, best flexibility for 20$/user/month.
We will be happy to assist and advise you during the decision-making and with this eliminate your doubts and leave you solely with confidence for the choice you are about to make.
After we receive your request, we will open for you an unrestricted license. The license will contain all business modules from our portfolio and our unique customization wizard for a full data warehouse automation experience.
Reserve 2 hours on any particular date to schedule one of our experienced support team members, to ensure that you meet the necessary system requirements. The installation of BI4Dynamics will be performed on your server without interfering with your ERP and without having access to your data. An average project requires a BI4Dynamics license and less than 10 days of our services to implement and customize the solution to your needs.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.