In today’s digital and automated world, enterprises are increasingly relying on software applications to automate project management processes. Like any other application or system, the emphasis is placed on improving data accuracy to generate reports and key performance indicators.
Cambay’s Project Management Information System (PMIS), developed leveraging SharePoint’s modern framework, Power Automate, and Azure Functions, enables organizations to execute projects seamlessly through an intuitive and engaging interface.
The mobile-enabled, multi-lingual PMIS enables enterprises to manage programs and projects on SharePoint Online – No additional investment for licenses, backup, and storage (except for Gant Chart).
· Tasks - Task allocation to team members and tracking
· Approval - Phase gate approvals management
· Gant Chart - Gant chart view and dynamic management for effective collaboration or reporting
· Risks - Project wise risk allocation and mitigations
· Issues - Allocate issues members and track for fixes
· Dashboards - Resource wise projects, risks, and issues
· Build on SharePoint and Power Automate - Maximize adoption using the SharePoint applications you already use, including collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams.
· Use standalone or integrate - PMIS solution can be used as a standalone application or integrated with other third-party applications
· Fully provisioned and configured environment: Configure PMIS solution as per your team’s need and control how you manage your projects.