Connect client data, sales, marketing, customer service and field services business processes
Enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement with powerful content and business process management features
Extended ECM for Microsoft Dynamics 365 connects business content with key sales and service processes to seamlessly
bring content, processes and users together. The productivity of sales reps,
field service and customer service reps, and case managers is increased as
information becomes available when and where it’s needed – and in context of
their work. Information is quick to find, easy to act on, and adds fuel to
processes driving performance and productivity.
Experience the solution and see how a sales professional creates a contract, collaborates with the contract manager, and with an external customer to confirm the contract quickly and securely in this contract management use case scenario, using Extended ECM and other Content Services from OpenText™. Try it yourself
Accelerate sales cycles
- Empowers users through access of relevant content at their fingertips.
- Introduces structured content management to reduce content sprawl and make it easier for users to be more productive
- Breaks down silos to connect content to business processes.
Ensure content consistency
- Automatically reflect real-time changes to customer data across all integrated systems
- Enhances Dynamics 365 features with Enterprise grade information governance and records management that records managers require.
- Automatically creates relationships between relevant object from integrated business applications
Holistic user access
- Applies content permissions based on business rules for consistent access control across applications.
- Provides powerful content management features right inside your Dynamics 365 interface
- Use roles-based access
- Accelerate sales cycles
- Consistent user access
- Simplified Governance
- Single source of truth
- Maintain control over enterprise information
- Enables organizations to comply with complex regulations.