Giá 7.800 US$
Just a moment, logging you in...
Let All Covered help you with your Collaboration, Communication, Process Automation and Document Management needs with our SharePoint and Teams Quick Start: 6-Week Implementation
Let All Covered help you with your Collaboration, Communication, Process Automation and Document Management needs. Using Microsoft SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive in Microsoft 365, we help maximize productivity, optimize business processes and setup your Intranet Portal.
With new developing trends in the way we work, come challenges. Users have started, and prefer, to work remotely. Do you want to implement an intranet portal that will help with organization-wide communications, announcements and provide secure workspaces for your teams and departments? How about empowering your users with collaborative tools they need to work as efficiently as possible, and without the requirement of a VPN? Or allowing users to be able to access their documents securely from anywhere and from any device?
All Covered’s AppDev team can help with the SharePoint and Teams Quick Start: 6-Week Implementation by:
• gathering initial requirements
• reviewing existing environment/platform
• reviewing how your users save and organize documents
• capturing how your users can adopt to changes, and
• how much training they would require
All findings are documented into a technical specification that allows the All Covered AppDev team to design an architecture that’s best for you. We will also plan and document the user and administrative training including document migration. Using Microsoft SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive, we help maximize productivity and optimize business processes.
This project includes training and project management.
• Technical Specifications including document migration plan, if applicable
• SharePoint architecture designed considering best practices and user adoption
• One(1) root SharePoint site
• Three(3) department/Team sites
• User and Administrative Training including document migration training, if applicable
• 4 hours of support during first week after Production deployment