Wipro's Complete Care
bởi Wipro Ltd
Khoảng thời gian Chạy thử: 1 giờ
Automate and Optimize your Healthcare System using Wipro's Complete Care Solution
Automate and optimize your health care system with Wipro’s Complete Care Solution built on Microsoft Dynamics 365
Patient Experience is fragmented across key stakeholders – Health care providers, Specialists/caregivers, and payers. Creating awareness of niche diseases, new medicines & markets is a challenge. Consistent touch points inside as well as outside the doctor’s office are conduits to successful healthcare. Patients today are taking a more active role in medical decision-making. Healthcare institutions are recognizing the shift towards increased patient autonomy and have focused their attention on providing a best-in-class patient experience.
Improving healthcare outcomes will require companies to continually fuel innovation to further improve the quality of healthcare providers’ customer service. Objective is to give back to community and enable complete care with convenience.
Wipro’s Complete Healthcare solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a platform for various healthcare stakeholders to collaborate to deliver ‘best in class’ care for patients.
Complete Care Solution Features:
Wipro’s Complete Care solution is a one-stop solution to enhance collaboration between patients, care teams, physicians/specialists, payers, and various other stakeholders.
- Outpatient Process Support: Complete support on appointment scheduling and doctor’s availability to book patient appointments.
- Inpatient process Support: Business Process flows enabled to guide users/admins to complete the process with efficiency.
- Remote Monitoring and Action: Smart Care provided by integrating the solution with patients’ wearables for vitals monitoring.
- Patient Self Service Portal: Patients have the flexibility to access their medical information at any point of a point from anywhere.
- Care Teams Collaboration: Internal collaboration tool MS Teams available for Care Teams/Specialists to provide ‘Best in Class’ Care.
- Patient Outreach: Personalized care and offers based on Patient conditions, treatments received, and care plan advised. There is a growing need for internal collaboration and personalized care for patients.