Work Time Pro
SharePoint-based Time-Off & Timesheet Management Software
Work Time Pro is a timekeeping solution for Office 365 that provides a convenient way to track, audit and analyze employee time using timesheets and time-off requests.
The add-in handles both timesheet and time-off requests, but you don't need to use all the modules. The add-in can work in one of three work modes:
• Time-Off + Timesheets management (default option)
• Timesheet management only - time-off tracking disabled
• Time-Off management only - timesheet tracking disabled
• Timesheets Management - streamline the process for requesting & approving timesheet requests. Flexible configuration options allow you to set up different timesheet periods (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.), customize timesheet template (e.g. track start/end time for each task) and monitor projects, tasks and costs.
• Time-Off Management - streamline the process for requesting & approving time-off requests. Advanced settings allow you to set up multiple time-off types and policies for accruals, resets, and carry-over. The team calendar helps users to plan their vacations.
• Custom branding - you can custom brand your logo and colors
• Translation-ready for other languages - allows language translation for regular user and manager views (except "Administration").
• Automatic Accrual of Leave Entitlements - allows you to automatically accrue leave entitlements for your employees based on different rules and criterias (e.g. monthly or yearly accrual, base on hire date, seniority levels etc).
• User Hierarchy - allows you to setup the level of access that users have to Work Time Pro (regular user, manager and admin) and also establish 1st/2nd line Manager for a particular user.
• Multi-level approval workflow - approval paths allow an administrator to easily set up multiple approvers (e.g. 1st/2nd line manager or any other person).
• Email Notifications - built-in email notifications to the requester (when request is approved or rejected) to the approver(s) (when request is submitted) and to the manager (when request is canceled).
• Public Holidays - allows you to define a public holiday calendar for the whole organization or specific locations.
• Substitute Approvers - if a Manager is out of the office, Manager or Admin can delegate approval permissions to other users for a specific period of time.
• Reporting and export to Excel - Work Time Pro provides several timesheet and time-off reports which can be used for management, billing and analytical purposes.
• Custom fields- allows you to create custom fields for time-off types, timesheets and projects
• Attachments - allows you to upload additional files in timesheets or time-off requests.
• Integrated calendar for time-off and timesheets - Sharepoint list can be integrated with numerous other systems via Microsoft Power Automate, used as a data source for Power BI (reporting services) or displayed on different site via Web Part.
• Public holidays - allows you to define a public holiday calendar for the whole organization or specific locations
• Management of Time Off in Lieu (TOIL), also known as compensatory time (or "comp time")
• The user who enters the add-in for the first time after installation automatically become an administrator with the ability to assign admin roles to others
• Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 11 and later, the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Opera and Firefox.
Work Time Pro is available as a free, fully-featured 30-day trial version. The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing an annual subscription or lifetime license. For more information, please visit our product site:
Version 220.127.116.11 released:
- Added a new setting "Billing Amount Visibility" for timesheets
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org