Axpoint SmartOffice for Outlook
bởi Axpoint A/S
A simple way to save emails and attachments from Outlook to Teams and SharePoint and vice versa
Most emails and documents to and from the company go through Outlook. We made it super easy to save any email or attachment to OneDrive, Teams or SharePoint without any need of configuration – it just works. After saving the email it is clearly tagged, so you can see that the email is saved and even more important, you have a direct link to the location where it is saved.
When composing new emails, you have the same super easy way of attaching documents from OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint. The attachments can either be as links or documents, and documents can be converted to PDF on the fly.
And of course, it works from Outlook on all platforms and devices!
A free, full feature version is available for all organizations with up to 5 users.
OPTIMIZED FOR BUSINESS
- Fast and easy user adoption - Users will immediately be familiar with the user-interface in Axpoint SmartOffice and be able to save emails and attachment with a few clicks. Unlike similar Add-In’s the user don’t have to setup or make any configuration before it works – just click the Axpoint SmartOffice Save button in Outlook and you a just a few second from having saved your email and attachments.
- Compliance and governance - Companies are facing increasing compliance- and governance rules. The Axpoint SmartOffice helps you to adhere to these rules by saving emails and attachments in a secure and protected location like OneDrive, Teams or SharePoint without compromising the daily productivity.
- High performance - Both user experience and the business logic behind, are rock solid and high performing making the business running smoothly with easy and fast user adoption and minimized need for support.
- Easy deployment - The Axpoint SmartOffice Add-In is centralized deploy through the Office Admin Portal. The administrator can choose to deploy it to all users or to a targeted group of users. Unlike most existing Add-In’s, the Axpoint SmartOffice Add-In is not installed on the client which makes it super easy to manage for the Office 365 administrator.
- Any device and platform - Same user experience whether the user prefer to work on Windows or Mac, online or in desktop client - or even on mobile devices.
- Find save location by simply start typing in the search field
- Save email and/or attachments to OneDrive, Teams or SharePoint with a few clicks
- Duplicate email/document checking, so you don’t overwrite existing document without knowing
- Rename any document before saving
- Create new folders on the fly when saving
- Add save locations as favorites with one click
- The Outlook email is tagged so you can see where it’s saved and have a direct link to the save location
- Add existing document from OneDrive, Teams or SharePoint when composing new mails
- Documents can be added as links or documents
- Documents can be converted to PDF on the fly when adding
SUPPORTED PLATFORMS AND DEVICES
- Windows (Outlook 2019, 2016, Outlook Office 365)
- macOS (Outlook 2016+)
- iOS (Outlook for iPhone / iPad)
- Android (Outlook for Android)
- Web Browser (New Edge, Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
Axpoint SmartOffice require that you use Office 365 (SharePoint Online and Exchange Online)
NEED A REAL DOCUMENT- AND CASE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION BASED ON OFFICE 365
Many companies have a need for document- and case management the goes beyond the capability of Teams and SharePoint. Axpoint ECM is a SaaS based document- and case management solutions that makes it easy to handle millions of documents with hundred thousand of cases in a structured way and with automatic metadata tagging of documents. Sound good? Visit our website axpoint.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Các chức năng của phần bổ trợ
- Có thể gửi dữ liệu qua Internet
- Phần bổ trợ này có thể đọc hoặc sửa đổi nội dung của mục bất kỳ trong hộp thư của bạn và tạo các mục mới. Phần bổ trợ này có thể truy nhập thông tin cá nhân -- chẳng hạn như nội dung, chủ đề, người gửi, người nhận hoặc tệp đính kèm -- trong thư hoặc mục lịch bất kỳ. Phần bổ trợ này có thể gửi dữ liệu đến một dịch vụ bên thứ ba.