Take the work out of work reviews
With Adobe Acrobat for Microsoft Teams, the makers of the PDF file format are providing a way for you to collaborate with everyone in your channel and collect feedback in a single PDF – without ever having to leave the Teams environment. Receive activity notifications when others take action on your documents. Reviewers can see and comment on each other’s feedback, so you’ll spend less time managing conflicts.
• High quality viewing – the only PDF viewing experience that lets you open high-fidelity PDFs directly within Teams , for a satisfying and seamless work experience
• Streamline PDF reviews — Collect channel members’ feedback in a single PDF directly in Teams instead of gathering and reconciling feedback via multiple attachments.
• Stay notified of progress — Get notified in Teams when others take action on your documents.
• Spend less time reconciling feedback — Reviewers can see and comment on each other’s feedback, so you’ll spend less time managing conflicts.
• Keep reviewers informed — Reviewers get notified when others reply to their comments.
• Secure collaboration – Collaborate securely with trusted members and retain the ability to store document versions in Microsoft SharePoint or OneDrive
* To use real time collaboration feature, users must have an active account with Adobe.
* Commenting currently is not supported on mobile experience.