A handy, intuitive, responsive and easily maintainable categorized FAQ
The Modern FAQ app provides users a better way to search for the answers to the questions they have in mind. It also helps the organizations to prepare the frequently asked questions, and answers categorized and presented to the users in a readable and most understandable format.
With a clean, user-friendly interface, users or employees can find the relevant information at the right time. The grouping of questions and answers will help the users to find the answers more effectively.
- Easy configurations for the SharePoint administrators.
- App is designed using Modern development which supports both classic and modern pages.
- App properties are restricted to end-users and can only be configured by Site Admins.
- Supports as a web part or Full page app.
- The answers to the questions can be Enhanced Rich HTML Content.
- Question & Answers can be mapped to multiple categories.
- Categorized search for Questions and Answers.
- Global search for Questions and Answers to search across all the categories.
- Web part can be reused multiple times with different lists.
- Settings option to create a new Categories & Questions list for reusability.
- Responsive design for multiple device access.
- Ability to Activate or Inactivate categories or Q&A at any time to make it hidden from the regular users.
- Able to find the information within 1-2 clicks.
- Most simple, responsive UI with easy administration.
- App is provided with sample data for your reference.
- Supports on Multiple browsers like IE, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.