Automate processes, workflow and compliance and benefit from paperless digital operations with RMS
Metro Process is a range of automated and intelligent applications designed to help your business effortlessly adhere to legal or procedural requirements. With a range of apps such as Site Audits, Accidents & Incidents, Daily Checks, Petty Cash Management, and Sundries Ordering, each has been designed to provide visible compliance, workflow escalation, and budget management. Metro Process provides businesses with the following functionality:
- Incidents/Accidents - a comprehensive module for the recording of incidents and accidents, including Image upload, witness statement capture, reporting and KPIs
- Date Checking - Provision of product date reviews, quantity, mark-down actions/product placement and comprehensive reporting
- Audits - A comprehensive store visit/audit function that captures Audit scores, corrective actions, dashboards, and reporting. Available in web and app formats.
- Helpdesk - A comprehensive helpdesk/ticketing solution, that includes FAQs, Known Issues, Top Tips, SLA management, Ticket Merge, reporting and notifications.
- Ordering - For all your sundries and 'not-for-sale' ordering. Supporting your own product catalogue. Includes Budget, max management and Reporting.
- Equipment Checks - Everything required to manage 'time-critical' equipment checks, with range parameters and corrective steps. Includes inventory and availability of equipment. Meets all H&S standards.
- Expenses - Expense claim function for redemption via payroll or petty cash. All calculations and reporting meet HMRC requirements.
Metro Process is integrated with Microsoft Azure and is optimised to reach audiences on the devices they use.
Click the blue Get It Now button above to get started with Metro Unified Comms today.