By 2025, 85 million jobs may be displaced due to digital transformation, while 97 million new roles may emerge. For workers who will remain in their roles, 40% of their core skills will change in the next 5 years, and 50% of all employees will need significant reskilling.
As the world continues to be disrupted by digital transformation, companies across sectors urgently require a robust workforce transformation roadmap and a set of effective tools to reskill today’s workforce for future success.
Recognized as a top AI innovation by Forbes, a Gartner Cool Vendor in HCM, and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, SkyHive is cognifying the world’s labor economy and fundamentally changing how we work, learn, and live.
SkyHive drives rapid workforce transformation by delivering real-time, skill-level insights into internal workforces and external labor markets, identifying future skills, and facilitating individual-and company-level reskilling; resulting in up to 70% higher efficiency in reskilling initiatives. SkyHive achieves this through:
- Rapid AI-driven Skills Assessment: Gain deep insights into skills and skill gaps within your organization. Compare your internal workforce against the industry benchmarks /competitors to gain unprecedented competitive intelligence.
- Future-proof Workforce Transformation: Rapidly identify skill gaps in your existing teams, emerging and future skills in your sector, and individualized reskilling pathways that can support your digital transformation strategy.
- Advanced Labor Market Analytics: Access real-time insights on labor market conditions and deep dive into specific jobs & job families focusing on skills, their trends, supply/demand conditions, salary levels, geographic hotspots, as well as distinction/gaps between your organization's workforce and the labor market, among other properties.
- Internal Mobility & Talent Redeployment: Quickly mobilize and transition talent through AI-driven skill proximity identification and talent mobility pathing. Effectively retain valuable talent by providing internal mobility and reskilling opportunities to employees.
- Individualized Adaptive Reskilling Pathways: Engage employees with skill-based, personalized learning content recommendations that fill precise skill gaps to a current or future role; resulting in optimized usage of training budgets and increased engagement.
- See the complete SkyHive Enterprise Use Cases document attached for more use cases.
SkyHive's customers are HR leaders and IT leaders. It is industry-agnostic and supports Global 2000 and government customers across four continents.