Whether you’re among the 750,000 US businesses already using Microsoft 365, or ready to begin, Valeo Networks collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their business goals and make their operational lives easier. As an official Microsoft Solutions Partner, we provide expertise in the Microsoft ecosystem for small and midmarket organizations. Our assessment includes a full evaluation of the client’s IT environment to identify how Teamwork Deployment applications can help streamline business operations and enhance collaboration that fit into existing processes and budget.
Regardless of if you are back in office, in a hybrid workplace, or fully remote, we provide the information and resources your business needs to drive creativity, communication, and productivity through Microsoft's native collaboration platforms.
Teamwork Deployment Solution Platforms such as:
SharePoint (online document-sharing)
- Does your staff find it difficult to efficiently collaborate on files? Microsoft SharePoint might be an ideal solution — allowing employees to share and access documents from any device, see what changes their teammates have made, and prevent version-control issues and editing conflicts.
- Valeo Networks can help you determine the appropriate licensing for your organization as well as configure and assign the various permission levels, SharePoint Groups, and other details to help you get the most value from this collaboration platform.
Teams (online chat and videoconferencing)
- If you have remote staff, teams working in different offices, or employees who spend time on the road — or if your staff just needs a more flexible communication tool than email — Microsoft Teams could prove invaluable for your company.
- Microsoft Teams gives your employees a single online workspace for real-time chat, file sharing, and even online meetings and video calls. And your partners at Valeo Networks can help you configure and implement the optimal Teams environment to meet your employees’ collaboration and communication needs.
Viva Engage (companywide social networking)
- If your company is growing and your employees no longer all fit into your office breakroom, it might be time for Microsoft’s Viva Engage — a social app built just for businesses and their employees.
- Valeo Networks can help you configure and implement your Viva Engage environment and help your staff quickly start leveraging this powerful app to deliver high-value employee experiences — including building community, hosting live events, recognizing team members’ successes, and sharing company knowledge.
Exchange Online (business email and calendar)
- If your employees are on the go and not always at their desks, Microsoft Exchange Online might be the most valuable communication tool you can implement. This cloud-based messaging platform lets your employees access their business email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from anywhere, using any device.
A typical implementation plan consists of five phases:
- Phase 1: Discovery (Kickoff Meeting, Preliminary Research)
- Phase 2: Planning (Planning & Testing, Configuration, Pre-Execution Meeting)
- Phase 3: Execution (Deploy Internally, Create User Accounts, User Training)
- Phase 4: Monitoring (Update Finance & Contracts, Issues)
- Phase 5: Closing (Documentation, Closeout Meeting)
Start your journey to digital transformation today! Reach out to us for a complimentary consultation with our experts.
*The listed timeframe and cost are an estimate only and can vary depending on the business requirements, scope of work, user count, tools and licensing, and size of the environment. Contact us for a customized quote for your organization.