Aptean Trade Management for Food and Beverage
Create individual trade agreements with different customers using varied rates and other elements.
We realize you have a wide range of trade agreements with customers and vendors that include elements like variable prices, discounts, promotions, rebates, broker commissions and payables, royalties and billbacks. These trade agreements may even be comprised of multiple levels, meaning that different rates are offered when certain minimums are met. To support your specific business processes, it’s essential to have an easy, intuitive way of setting up and maintaining your different plans and programs.
Keep Your Trade Plans Under Control
Aptean Trade Management for Food and Beverage doesn’t just help you track your different trade agreements, it goes a step further by allowing for the establishment of a separate trade plan for each trade agreement in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Trade plans support different trade rate configurations, allowing you to reflect different calculation parameters within a single plan. These trade rates are used to calculate order rebates, royalties, billbacks and payables, which can be applied directly to the document or captured as accruals. You can then periodically pay accrued amounts to identified recipients via invoices or sales credit memos. Any difference between accrual and invoice value is applied to the original documents. Agreements can be indefinite or defined for specific time periods.
- Price Flexibly – Price mark-ups or discounts per item and item group, customer and customer group, ship-to address and unit of measure
- Change Pricing Structures – Price mark-ups or discounts as a fixed amount per unit of measure, percentage or an amount per gross/net weight
- Leverage Intuitive Algorithms – Use calculation levels that define the sequence in which trade agreements will be calculated
- Maintain More Control – Enter manual unit price or discount calculation changes during sales order entry
- Streamline Your Processes – Set accrual-based trade agreements that automatically post to the general ledger as standard or expected cost/revenue
- Gather In-Depth Information – Gain insight into liabilities from the general ledger and sub ledgers
Aptean Trade Management is free to use for the first 30 days. A paid subscription is required after the trial expires. Please contact us for more information on the pricing
This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (which must be installed in advance)
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Sweden and Swiss German.