D365 [Health] ERP – D365 for Healthcare Facilities
作者 Technology Management Concepts
Unified ERP Solution for Multi-Location Healthcare Facilities Management built on Dynamics 365 BC
Simplify the management of Multi-Location Healthcare Facilities with D365[Health]ERP, save time, make better strategic decisions, and embrace growth.
What is D365 [Health] ERP and who is it for?
D365[Health]ERP is an innovative business solution for multi-location healthcare facilities built on Dynamics 365™ Business Central. It is the future of healthcare facilities management.
D365[Health]ERP is designed for Medical Facilities & Clinics with multiple locations that strive to manage their accounting with a minimal number of systems and staff.
- Empower users at each location to be able to manage their day-to-day operations while accounting is managed at the corporate level.
- Increase the overall management of the organization with financial results at each location and at a consolidated level
“We’ve created D365[Health]ERP to tackle the challenges that Healthcare professionals with multiple locations are facing daily… from cash management, payroll recording, system access, to financial reporting consolidation, and more, D365[Health]ERP tackles them all!” - Jennifer Harris, CEO at Technology Management Concepts
What’s included in D365 [Health] ERP?
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- General Ledger
- Accounts and Account Schedules
- Expense Deferrals
- Electronic Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Power App Platform
- ISV Integration | Jet Reports
- Additional Options
- Multi-Entity Management
- Bill.com integration
- Expensify.com integration
- Customer / Vendor Portal
D365 [Health] ERP Implementation Services
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Canada and United States.
This app is only available in English (United States).