Advanced Finance Reporting for Italy
Display and print accounting and regulatory entries into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you want to print a financial statement using categories and subcategories defined in your chart of accounts? Do you need to print a VAT register including the summary of the settlement? Do you want to print the inventory register for your locations?
Advanced Finance Reporting for Italy allows you to print accounting and regulatory statements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our app provides different printouts for general ledger entries, VAT entries and item ledger entries.
Reports included in this app:
- Financial statement (Balance Sheet and Income Statement) detailed side-by-side.
- VAT Register with an improved layout.
- VAT Register with a summary of the settlement.
- VAT Settlement calculation considering also the VAT compensation.
- VAT Resume with a summary by VAT code.
- Inventory Book for your locations with a summary of the quantities by categories and unit of measures.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Print Balance Sheet and Income Statements with a side-by-side view.
- Improved layout for VAT fiscal reports.
- Save time in the annual VAT declaration using our VAT Resume report.
- Set up only locations and items you want to include in the Inventory Book.
- Set default Operation Type for sales and purchase credit note.
- Reprint VAT Settlement of closed period.
- Print Financial Statement including simulated balances (requires Advanced General Ledger app).
- Vendor invoice no. control by document date.
Advanced Finance Reporting for Italy functionalities are available on a trial basis for 30 days. After this period you can activate a subscribtion for the product level requested.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.