D365 [Health] CRM – D365 CE for Healthcare Facilities
作者 Technology Management Concepts
Unified CRM Solution for Multi-Location Healthcare Facilities Management built on Dynamics 365 CE
Streamline the patient experience throughout all your locations with D365[Health]CRM, save time, make better strategic decisions, and embrace growth.
What is D365 [Health] CRM and who is it for?
D365[Health]CRM is an Innovative Business Solution for Multi-Location Healthcare Facilities built on Dynamics 365™ Sales (CRM) It is the future of healthcare facilities management.
D365[Health]CRM is designed for Medical Facilities & Clinics with multiple locations that strive to manage their leads, patients, internal and external clinicians & specialists, vendors, partners, referrers, marketing efforts, resources/equipment, and associated communication/documentation within a single web-faced and mobile application.
- Empower users at each location to be able to manage their day-to-day operations while having visibility into the organization as a whole.
- Create visibility by taking information about each location and putting it into a central repository available to everyone in order to increase efficiency and boost the customer experience.
- Take the information that currently resides on local servers, email, desktops, and spreadsheets and put that into a single location to increase security, manageability, reporting, and sales.
- Increase customer/patient satisfaction by maintaining a detailed profile, storing all interactions and appointments, keeping assets like pictures and releases in an easily accessible place, and creating an environment where it is easy for a patient to switch their preferred location for services/care.
- Satisfy customer/patient requests in a process-driven and overseen manner by routing requests with automation and notifications.
- Acquire more business by having information that is non-accounting related to patients that can be used to drive marketing campaigns, automated follow-ups and appointment reminders, and follow-up surveys.
- Be proactive with patient visit reminders, annual reminders, and marketing efforts based on past services or interests.
“We’ve created D365[Health]CRM to tackle the challenges that Healthcare professionals with multiple locations are facing daily… from cash management, payroll recording, system access, to financial reporting consolidation, and more, D365[Health]CRM tackles them all!” - Jennifer Harris, CEO at Technology Management Concepts
What’s included in D365 [Health] CRM?
- Dynamics 365 Sales – CRM
- Customers/Patient/Caregiver Management
- (Add’l) Contacts
- Product/Service Management
- Sales/Services Rendered
- Referral Management
- User/Resource Management
- Lead Management/Marketing (promotions)
- Business Process Flows
- Outlook Integration
- Microsoft 365 Business
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Flow
- Additional Options
- Resource Scheduling/Management
- Image Management (before and after or identification)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
- (Prospects > Customers, Item Master Integration, Orders, Invoices)
- Upsell Logic (related products/services)
D365 [Health] CRM Implementation Services
>>> See the full list of IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES on the offer page
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Canada and United States.
This app is only available in English (United States).