作者 Carma, Inc.
Foundational Network and Data Center Inventory links Sales, Revenue, Expenses and CRM to Assets
Comprehensive Business & Operations Suite built on Foundational Network Inventory
Current telecommunications systems are exceedingly siloed, driving poor data quality, operational friction, and a bad customer experience. Sales team members are handicapped by poor visibility into sellable assets and services, and are slowed by swivel-chair operations. With Carma, accurate network inventory serves as the foundation for sales and operations to drive profitability for network and data center operators.
- Fully desktop and mobile compatible with multifactor authentication for secure access to your data anywhere.
- Direct Integration into Microsoft Outlook - convert incoming emails directly to sales orders within Carma with up-to-date accurate inventory
- CRM, Sales, Order Management, Operations Workflow, Ticketing, and Recurring Invoice Generation all in one system
- Physical asset management including native bar/QR code readers running directly on phone/tablets without the need for expensive standalone scanners
- Full datacenter network management, including outside plant, inside plant and logical services.
- Active floorplans to visually display leased capacity and power distribution
- Power management from utility feed through customer circuit, including power roll-ups and capacity monitoring
- Meet-me-room operations management
- Vendor expenses tied directly to revenue
- Customer facing self-service portals running on same underlying database
- Workflow, ticketing, communication, and document management built directly into Carma
- Nearly unlimited capability to acquire information from any source of structured data
- Over 350 prebuilt read/write APIs between industry standard applications
- Custom APIs available on request to connect to any on-prem or cloud-based database
- Templates for rapid build-out of new network, edge data centers, towers, and 5G small cells.
- Make data accessible and actionable with Business Analytics, Intelligence, and Visualization to improve decision-making
- Eliminate legacy IT support burdens, license costs, and siloed/single-use systems.
- Consolidate a multitude of functions into one holistic system so all business units are synchronized with a single source of truth
- Accelerate Revenue with seamlessly integrated CRM, Sales, Order Management, and Operations Workflow
- Speed adoption with minimal training required through intuitive design and built-in custom help and how-to videos