Copy/Clone Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM records with deep links in single click with Click2Clone
Click2Clone is available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2 & above, Dataverse (Power Apps). It supports Dynamics 365 CRM On-Premises & Online.
- Supported Entities: Click2Clone offers the cloning for both systems as well as custom entities like Quote, Order, Invoice, etc.
- Configurable: Easy to configure templates to be used for copying. Ability to choose the fields and relationships to be copied over.
- Related Records: Allows carrying over related records from 1:N and N:N relationships.
- Automation: Clone the records and do the needful updates in the cloned record with the help of workflow.
- Bulk Copy: Ability to clone multiple records in a single instance.
- Set References: Store the references of source record on the cloned record and vice versa.
- Copy from one entity to another entity record: Allows to copy the details from one entity record to another entity record along with child records.
- Get Records: Copy relationships from Source to Target record of the same entity for existing records.
- Set Rules: Choose simple or advanced Rule Mode to select records for cloning.
- Child Templates: Copy/Clone child records specified in Child Templates for a particular entity.
- Multiple Copies: Create multiple copies of any given record.
Family members of 1-Click Productivity Apps:
- Click2Export: Automate export of reports and document templates (Word, Excel, Email) from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to PDF, Word, Excel, CSV or TIFF and send out as an email attachment. Set up automated schedule to export and email the reports as well.
- Undo2Restore: Undo recent changes or past changes made to any Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM records and restore deleted records in just one click.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that helps you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!