Record Start/End Time of Your Activities Manually As Well As Automatically.
Activity Timer is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-on which allows automatic or manual collection of time involved in the performance of CRM Activities. As CRM Activities are opened and closed, the time can be monitored for use in billing or analysis. The time tracking can be started and stopped as needed for periodic work against a long-term Task or applied to an automatic function like a bulk template created e-mail.
- Ideal for any business that would benefit from accurate actual time capture
- Perfect for professional services businesses that use Dynamics CRM extensively for their professional services delivery functions where CRM Activities drive “To Do” and engagement activities to completion
- Complete the missing link in the standard Dynamics CRM Service operations Activity management, tracking, and analysis
- A must for Sales Management where tracking of time in sales activities yields better understanding and control of process times for continuous improvement of sales productivity
- An essential business process metric enhancement tool for mission critical solutions built on Dynamics CRM where user time is money and time savings equal cost reductions
MTC is a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM global engineering services firm. MTC offers a “right-fit solution” model leveraging its over 50 packaged Dynamics 365 / CRM products, all customizable for you to fit unique needs, with deep CRM and CRM Portal design, development, and life cycle engineering and support for an affordable solution-gap 1-stop resource globally to end-users and Microsoft professionals of all sizes.Don’t Forget to Register Your Add-on from Within Your Dynamics 365 / CRM Settings
You will receive an email with helpful instruction links after download, a 2nd email confirming “License Activation” is also sent upon product license activation.