The Chronodat Issue Tracker add-in provides a method to track clients and their IT project-related issues. Does your business have multiple clients? Does a given client have multiple IT projects? Does each client have IT project-related issues that need tracking? Look no further - the Issue Tracker add-in keeps everything separated, within an easy-to-manage interface.
The primary objective of the add-in is to create an IT project-related issue for a specific client project, and track that issue to its end resolution. After creating it, the issue is assigned, worked, resolved, then closed. If your team is Scrum- or Agile-based, the design and workflow of the Issue Tracker add-in will be very familiar to you.
- Pre-defined Issue Types, such as Defect, Improvement, New Feature, Task, etc., all configurable according to your business
- Pre-defined Issue prefix to easily identify and manage issues; for example, “IT-Issue-2017-1”
- Pre-defined Issue Categories (such as Hardware, Software, etc.), & Issue Sub-Categories (such as broken monitor, need Microsoft Office installed, etc.), all configurable according to your business
- Pre-defined Resolution Categories, such as Fixed, Cannot Reproduce, Works as Designed, Canceled, etc., all configurable according to your business
- Pre-written Email Templates for notifications sent to the client, again, configurable according to your business
- Color-coded, built-in dashboards for quick metrics & reporting, with no configuration needed; there is a Global Dashboard for all client issues, and a personal Dashboard for each Project team member. In both types of Dashboards, you see:
- 10 most recently updated Issues, by Status
- Issue Status pie chart (Active vs. Closed)
- Issue Status bar chart, based on Priority
- Issue Status bell curve chart, based on Project
- Issue Status grid, based on Assigned To
- 5 most recently updated Issues, regardless of Priority or Status
- Project and Client Dashboards for Issues related to a specific client or project.
- An Issues Board, with column-based board views, with a drag & drop feature for quickly changing Statuses
- Powerful Search engine to find Issues quickly & easily
- Export options, such as Excel, PDF, CSV, and more
- Setup for designating a client’s Project Support Contacts
- Issues document repository for uploading & storing documents for the Project team to share and use
- A Project Team Calendar to keep track of client and project meetings, Project team social events, etc.
- Security is built in, and user access is very customizable
- Includes a responsive design, and mobile-friendly for use on any device.
Version 126.96.36.199 Improvements:
- Possible to change add-in logo and color scheme as per your branding requirements using predefined color schemes.
- Restrict add-in settings access to specific SharePoint group
- Client and Project cascading drop-downs enabled in New/Display and Edit forms.
Installation & Configuration
The Chronodat Issue Tracker add-in is very easy to install, and we will help you to configure the add-in if needed. With only a few configuration settings, you are up and running!
The add-in is compatible with IE10 and later, as well as the latest version of Chrome and Firefox.
Feel free to contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you shortly.