Friday makes it easy to create process and structure to the way that you communicate with our customizable workflow builder. Easily run daily standups, weekly status updates, sprint retrospectives and any communication routine at work with Friday.
When it's time to complete an update, we'll send you and your team a direct message from our bot in Microsoft Teams. Easily fill out the workflow and depending on your configuration, push the updates to the right people for broader distribution and visibility in a channel.
This helps you create more predictable communication, as information and updates flow on a regular basis, which improves visibility and helps you become more productive at work.
Everything is customizable in the Friday workflow builder, including:
- determine who should fill out updates (individuals, teams, or everyone)
- determine who should see the updates (individuals, teams, or everyone)
- pick various question types (emoji, open-ended, dropdown, Likert, numeric, and more)
- [Optional] enable power-ups and easily send kudos or ideas for improvement
- pick a cadence that makes sense for you (daily, weekly, bi-weekly)
- pick the days of the week that make the most sense
- send notifications based on the individual's time zone
- if people don't respond, configure and send reminders to complete workflows
- Pick a channel to push updates and responses into
- Pick a channel to push kudos and recognition into
If you use Friday, you will have more predictable communication at work, which helps teams (especially distributed ones) stay connected and aware of what's going on.
Give it a try for free!