Salesforce for Microsoft Teams
Move deals and cases forward and build stronger relationships with Salesforce in Microsoft Teams
Sales and Service orgs use Salesforce to manage customer relationships. They also chat in Teams to discuss topics relevant to their sales pipeline and service cases.
The Salesforce integration with Teams provides context about Salesforce records in Teams channels, chat conversations, calendar meetings, and video conferences. With a richer context, team members stay on the same page and save time from switching between applications.
With the integration, Salesforce users can:
- Pin Salesforce records to channels, chats, calendar meetings, and video conferences to easily keep access to CRM information -- with an expanded set of supported Salesforce records, including all standard and custom objects with an activity timeline
- Inline edit Salesforce records directly from Teams
- Post important conversation moments on the Chatter feed of Salesforce records pinned on tabs
- Mention Salesforce records in Teams channels and chats to facilitate collaboration
- Take advantage of Salesforce Meetings from the Teams calendar and video conferences to be fully prepared for customer calls, and follow up effectively. Salesforce Meetings are available to users in Sales Cloud Unlimited edition orgs only.
To get started:
- Go to Setup in your Salesforce org and enable the Teams integration
- Add the Salesforce app to your Teams tenant from the Teams Admin Center
- Sign in to Salesforce from the App in Teams to start using its features
The Salesforce integration for Teams is available to Microsoft customers licensed with Teams, and Salesforce customers^ with Sales and Service licenses in Enterprise, or higher editions, orgs.
^ To provision the Teams integration with a free trial version of Salesforce, contact Salesforce support: https://help.salesforce.com/supportandservices
- 可通过 Internet 发送数据
- 此外接程序可以访问活动邮件中的个人信息，如电话号码、邮寄地址或 URL。此外接程序可能会将此数据发送给第三方服务。将无法读取或修改邮箱中的其他项目。