Get work done faster by editing, converting, and collaborating on PDFs seamlessly within Teams
With Adobe Acrobat, you can now collaborate on and make changes to your PDFs right from within Microsoft Teams. The PDFs from your Teams Chats, OneDrive etc. are now centrally available to open directly within the Teams environment to make changes like organizing pages, compressing, converting to other formats, protecting, and more! You can collaborate with others in your Teams Channel and collect feedback in a single PDF so reviewers can see each other’s comments and it is easier to reconcile feedback and get things done. Notifications keep you informed when others take action on shared documents.
Tenant admins can set Adobe Acrobat app as the default PDF viewer in Teams by setting a policy on Teams Admin Center to install the app on user's client. Instructions on how to do this are available here.
- High-quality viewing – the only PDF viewing experience that lets you open high-fidelity PDFs directly within Teams, for a satisfying and seamless work experience.
- Central access to PDFs – Files shared in Teams Channels and Chats, or files stored in OneDrive or your computer, available centrally in Teams to work on.
- Streamline PDF review —Collect channel members’ feedback in a single PDF directly in Teams instead of gathering and reconciling feedback via multiple attachments. This feature requires users to have an Adobe account.*
- Keep reviewers informed — Reviewers get notified when others reply to their comments.
- Secure collaboration – Collaborate securely with trusted members and retain the ability to store document versions in Microsoft SharePoint or OneDrive.**
Premium features (require Acrobat subscription):
- If you do not have an existing Acrobat subscription, subscribe now to unlock these features right within Acrobat in Teams.
- Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, or Image
- Combine multiple documents and file types into one PDF file
- Delete, rotate, extract, insert or reorder pages of a PDF
- Reduce the size of your PDF for easier sharing
- Add a password to protect your PDF
* Commenting currently is not supported on the mobile experience.
** Any PDF shared in a Microsoft Teams chat or channel is stored in the user's OneDrive or SharePoint by default. However, when a PDF is shared and then collaborated on (i.e, shared commenting) in Acrobat for Microsoft Teams, the document is sent to Adobe Document Cloud servers in the region corresponding to the user's country code for transient processing and is then deleted within 24 hours. The document remains encrypted both in transit and at rest during this process. The modified document is saved back to the original location. Learn more about security for Acrobat here.
- 可通过 Internet 发送数据
- 此外接程序可以访问活动邮件中的个人信息，如电话号码、邮寄地址或 URL。此外接程序可能会将此数据发送给第三方服务。将无法读取或修改邮箱中的其他项目。