Verify identity and electronic signature in Microsoft Teams
We transfer classic customer service from the office or bank branch to the digital world.
You need to confirm the identity of your interlocutor. Nothing easier. You will verify it on the basis of identity documents from 200 countries around the world and facial biometrics. You want to verify the identity of many people, no problem, all people will do it in a few moments, and only the host will see personal information.
Just confirming your identity is not enough and you need a signature to sign the document electronically?
You can do this within teams or send a link from Inperly to any email address. The user will be able to:
- read the contract
- if it has a long-term qualified signature, sign the document (works for mSzafir, SimplySign, eDOApp)
- If he does not have an electronic signature, we will issue it on the fly based on an identity document and facial biometrics, or by confirming his identity in electronic banking.
The signed document will automatically return to the sender and the signer.
If you want to sign the document yourself, you can do it in several ways
- from the canal
- from files
- from the dashboard
Thanks to the dashboard, you can view the statistics of signed clicks, or verify whether the sent document is already signed.
We currently work with the following suppliers:
- IDnow (identity verification, issuing a qualified signature and signing)
- eDO App (identity verification and advanced or qualified signature)
- mSzafir (issue of a qualified signature and signing)
- SimplySign (qualified signature signing)
For more information, please visit www.inperly.com
- 可通过 Internet 发送数据
- 此外接程序可以访问活动邮件中的个人信息，如电话号码、邮寄地址或 URL。此外接程序可能会将此数据发送给第三方服务。将无法读取或修改邮箱中的其他项目。