作者 Grandstream Network,Inc.
Seamlessly connect UCM VOIP System to quickly make calls, initiate meetings on Microsoft Teams
Seamlessly connect UCM’s communication capabilities to quickly make calls, initiate video meetings, search contacts, and more within Microsoft Teams, allowing you to communicate and collaborate with your team members anytime, anywhere.
Wave for Microsoft Teams allows users to:
- **Make calls:** Quickly dial to Teams contacts, Wave contacts or any phone number through Wave add-in.
- **Start an instant meeting:** Easily initiate a Wave video meeting with your team members in a chat or group chat, and team members can quickly join the meeting.
- **Schedule a video meeting:** Schedule a Wave video meeting at any time and manage the meeting in the Teams calendar or Wave add-in.
- **Schedule an onsite meeting room:** View the availability of all onsite meeting rooms and schedule the onsite meeting room at any time.
- **Call history:** View call history including missed and received calls, and quickly call back from this view.
- **Voicemails:** View unread, read, and all voicemails, and allow users to delete/play voicemails online.
- **Contacts:** View UCM contacts, LDAP contacts, personal contacts, etc. Users can quickly make calls and initiate meetings from this view.
- **Multi-device support:** Support Microsoft Teams desktop, web, and mobile platforms.
To get started using the Wave add-in and ensure you can make calls and manage your meetings within Microsoft Teams, please [download the Wave app ↗](https://fw.gdms.cloud/wave/download/). For step-by-step instructions, please review our [user guide ↗](https://documentation.grandstream.com/knowledge-base/wave-for-microsoft-teams-user-guide).
Please make sure your UCM server has enabled the UCM RemoteConnect service. [Learn more about UCM RemoteConnect ↗](https://ucmrc.gdms.cloud/ucmrc).
New to Wave? Please contact the administrator of your UCM device to obtain a Wave account. If you have any questions, you can [contact us ↗](https://content.grandstream.com/contact-us).
- Supports Teams desktop, web, and mobile apps.
- Applicable to UCM firmware version 1.0.21.x or later version, and Wave client 1.0.21.x/1.21.x.
- Need to install the Wave client to make calls and host meetings.
- Need a valid Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Need to install Windows 10 or later version, or Mac OS 10 or later version.
- 可通过 Internet 发送数据
- 此外接程序可以访问活动邮件中的个人信息，如电话号码、邮寄地址或 URL。此外接程序可能会将此数据发送给第三方服务。将无法读取或修改邮箱中的其他项目。