View your Document Library files as SharePoint tiles.
#LI File Previewer allow users to immediately take advantage of the files preview functionality to view PDF & Office documents without needing to open them. [/#LI]
#LI The icon of your document is generated on the fly according to the content of the first page of your document. [/#LI]
- File Previewer app shows your apps, document libraries, asset libraries, folders, and documents as SharePoint Thumbnails.
- Using Navigation Tree you can browse down the SharePoint site hierarchy and view libraries, folders, and documents.
- Double Click option for navigating folders content.
- Search for files in current document library.
- You can use breadcrumb to browse back in site hierarchy.
- File Previewer shows content on the current site.
- File Thumbnails show the document name. Creation Date is displayed on mouse over.
- File Thumbnails are 150x150 pixels, just like SharePoint tiles in "Get started with your site" web part or tiles in Site Contents.
- File Thumbnails have the same colour as SharePoint out-of-box tiles on your site.
- Support: Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feedback: Feel free to send feedback on what new features would you like to see in future updates. Send your ideas to email@example.com.
- Content: The app contains no ads. The app contains only content that is related to the File Previewer app.
- Languages: File Previewer app has English as default language.