Trivie is a workflow platform that helps employees remember training and identifies where and when they need more. Engaging to play, and simple to administer, Trivie utilizes adaptive learning, cognitive science, and proven gamification techniques, so they remember training information longer. In as little as a few minutes a month, Trivie has shown to increase knowledge retention by over 90%, thereby by dramatically increasing the impact and effectiveness of any training program.
Organizations invest numerous resources in formal training. But what happens after the training is over? What happens to all that investment when the forgetting curve sets in? How do employees change their behavior and transfer their newly acquired knowledge to the job? What’s worse, how do they change behavior six months from now? With Trivie, they can.
*** A licensed Trivie account is required for the use of this app ***
Key Features Include:
• Driven by the science and automation of Retrieval Practice
• Powered and personalized with Adaptive Learning
• Backed with detailed analytics and data
• 100% Self-Service (deploys in minutes)
• Proven gamification experience - In 2014 Trivie: Battle of Wits became a #1 game Apple App Store
• Multi-language support
• Push notification
• Challenge mode
• Avatars and more!
Trivie is used for:
• Safety and compliance reinforcement
• Leadership & development (upskilling)
• Onboarding and policy reinforcement
• Sales and product knowledge reinforcement
• Instant-on knowledge assessments
For security purposes, in order to log into the Trivie, your company must have an account on the Trivie platform. Please consult with your company before downloading this app. You will not be able to login to the app without an access code and login credentials.