Shared Thread by WNI
Share a thread across channels in Microsoft Teams.
Use for messaging between channels, as an alternative to email or a shared channel.
- Free, just add the app to your team. Shared threads remain active for 90 days.
- Pro subscriber shared threads remain active as long as the subscription is active.
How it works:
- Create a shared thread in your channel, and provide the ID to the other team.
- The other team enters the ID into the app to join the thread from their channel.
- All replies to the thread that @mention app first are shared.
- All other replies remain private to the channel.
- The same thread can be used for both private and shared messages.
- Works between channels in any organization using Microsoft Teams.
- Message clients, partners, vendors, etc. from within your channel.
- Keeps internal and partner project messages together in one thread.
- No more searching for partner messages in email, or a shared channel.
- Avoids having to create a separate shared channel for each project.
- No IT setup required, simple and free to use.
- HR shares a thread with a recruiter to discuss a hiring project.
- Sales shares a thread with a customer to negotiate a deal.
- Support shares a thread with a customer to work on a case.
- A law firm shares a thread with a client to discuss a contract.
- Only plain text messages can be shared.
- Documents can only be shared via plain text link.
- No @mentions, reactions, emojis, or rich text formatting.
- 可通过 Internet 发送数据
- 此外接程序可以访问活动邮件中的个人信息，如电话号码、邮寄地址或 URL。此外接程序可能会将此数据发送给第三方服务。将无法读取或修改邮箱中的其他项目。