Track KPIs vs targets, visualize variance/qualitative/comparative analysis, sorting, ranking & more!
Bullet charts are a sub-type of bar chart that is a lot easier to read.They evaluate a highlighted measure (the bullet) in comparison to a targeted measure (the target). Using a bullet chart, you can track your progress toward a goal or compare your performance to a reference line.
Our IBCS-certified Bullet chart could assist you in integrating many KPI charts into one visual to present a comprehensive summary. If you have a target goal that must be met at regular intervals, a bullet chart will help you visualize your goal, the current benchmark, and the prior one in a single visual. They are best utilized for comparisons and are frequently used to compare forecasts to actual numbers.
Key Feature Highlights:
- Chart Types – Choose between a standard bullet chart and an IBCS-certified bullet chart
- IBCS Bullet Chart – It's an enhanced version of the standard bullet chart which supports two types of chart templates, which are as follows:
- Single KPI Bullet chart – Compare any actual vs target data over a single category
- Multiple KPI Bullet chart - Compare multiple actuals vs target values
- Chart Orientation – Choose between vertical and horizontal chart orientations
- Comparison Band – Compare your actuals against defined value or percentage buckets. Within comparison band, we have:
- Comparative - assign a single value to the band field and compare it with any target/benchmark values
- Qualitative - show qualitative ranges with multiple measured values. Configure the number of bands and choose % or absolute values (static or data-driven)
- Target Customization – Choose target indicating markers from five different market types: line, circle, square, triangle, and diamond. The colour and size of the markers can also be configured to provide distinct look
Runtime Interactivity – Enable end-users to interact directly with the visual using the utility menu option (settings icon on the visual canvas)
- Ranking - Easily rank using any pre-defined value, top N/bottom N or both categories while the rest can be grouped as ‘others’
- Sorting – It enables you to sort the chart by ascending or descending target Var%
- Variance Bar – Displays standard bullet chart type as an IBCS style bar with variance across multiple categories and hierarchies
- Conditional Formatting – Highlight outliers based on set rules, to gain insights on your data
- Advanced Analytics – Gain extra insights on your data by configuring reference lines and bands
- Summary Table – Gain a tabular overview to slice and filter your data
Why choose xViz visuals?
Portfolio of 20 advanced enterprise grade visuals with 50K users
Trusted by 1500+ customers including fortune 500 companies
Over 500k+ downloads across 40+ countries
Do you intend to use the visual in Power BI Report Server/ Power BI Embedding/ Publish to web (public URL)? Please visit our website to get the appropriate license.
To know more about how the visual can empower your reporting in Power BI, visit - Bullet Chart Resources
Have any feature requests or queries about the visual? - Reach us at xViz Community
The visual contains some Pro Features and additional purchases are required to unlock the full potential in Power BI Service - Learn more