SEAtS Student Attendance Management
作者 SEAtS Software
Student Attendance Management for Hybrid Learning with the SEAtS Student App and Cloud Solution
SEAtS Student Attendance on Microsoft Education Marketplace simplifies the capturing of blended learning attendance. Get all the tools you need to collect, connect, analyze and report on student progress. Whether you want to view blended learning attendance from multiple online tools, boost student retention, meet compliance needs, or manage campus better.
- Maximize attendance under management: simplify your faculty processes and track them in real-time.
- Eliminate paper registers, clickers, spreadsheets, and department DIY solutions.
- Give back critical student facing and teaching time to teaching and advising colleagues with actionable student attendance information at their fingertips.
- Help students track their own progress and see their stats in real time.
- Get alerts to potential serious Student Wellbeing issues and intervene faster.
- Compare attendance by school, course, or module: identify potential issues earlier.
- Manage and Approve student's self-declared absences.
- Remove the need for room audits and spot-checks. Give campus management and timetabling colleagues the real time space utilization insights they need.
- Deliver on stakeholder and regulatory compliance reporting requirements such as financial aid, international student visa, student loan, widening participation and more..
What is included in the Student Attendance Management Solution?
- Students can download the app from the Apple and Android Appstore's and log in using their student email address using Single Sign On (Azure AD, PingFederate etc.)
- Student can register attendance using QR Codes, GPS, Bluetooth Beacons, Student ID Card Readers or attend online on Microsoft Teams, Zoom or any other content delivery platform using SEAtS powerful eAttend Feature.
- SEAtS Auto-generated QR codes for each class are displayed at the start of class in-class and online in Teams or Zoom.
- The SEAtS platform can integrate with most existing Bluetooth beacons or accept data from existing card readers.
- Use out of box reports, dashboards and workflows or tailor to each school's specific needs.