Arraya’s Microsoft Teams Voice 1-Week Proof of Concept helps organizations provide their remote workforce with a secure, modern communication and collaboration solution.
Here's what you can expect from Arraya’s Microsoft Teams Voice 1-Week Proof of Concept:
- Planning and discovery workshop – Arraya personnel will work side-by-side with onsite resources to determine what they want to achieve in the cloud and to begin devising a strategy to realize those goals. This can include number porting strategies, integrating existing on-premises SIP Trunks/PRIs with Microsoft Teams, and more.
- Environmental readiness assessment– Utilizing best of breed Microsoft tools, Arraya’s engineers will assess the capabilities of the organizational network upon which the proof of concept will run, focused specifically on voice/video traffic. This ensures the proof of concept will generate meaningful results and insights.
- Platform configuration – Arraya’s engineers will configure the components necessary to perform the proof of concept. This includes: 1 instance of Auto Attendant, with a call queue and dial plan, up to 5 handsets and 1 conference room phone (all hardware to be purchased by the customer prior to commencing the proof of concept), audioconferencing for each participant with dial-in capabilities, and more.
- Total knowledge transfer – End users and voice admins will take part in a knowledge transfer with members of the Arraya team. The goal is to leave participants with the skills needed to get the most out of Microsoft Teams as a voice platform, both from the frontline and administrative level.
- Future planning – Following the proof of concept’s conclusion, Arraya will schedule a follow-up to dive into the lessons learned alongside key stakeholders. Also during this meeting, planning can commence on expanding the proof of concept to a far wider scale.