Aptean Food & Beverage ERP Enterprise Edition supports food and beverage packers and processors, manufacturers, and distributors across all industry sectors, such as fresh produce growers and packers, meat and fish processing and trading, dairy, and bakeries. Formed by the consolidation of LINKFRESH and Foodware's industry-leading, specialized food and beverage functionality, Aptean Food & Beverage is built on over 20 years of successful deployments in Europe, North America, Latin America, and Africa, and is available globally through our partner channel. Our application is specifically designed to address the needs of food and beverage companies, and is backed by the stability and cutting-edge technology available through the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations platform.
Created for Food and Beverage
Food and beverage companies faces unique challenges each and every day. Steady and persistent demand coupled with a highly-regulated industry requires companies to maintain or increase production while adhering to strict regulations and guidelines. At the same time, it is necessary to maintain a high degree of flexibility so that you are equipped to adapt to changing consumer tastes and demands when it comes to sustainability and responsibility.
Regardless of where you fall in the food and beverage spectrum, Aptean has you covered. Aptean Food & Beverage ERP Enterprise Edition is a true end-to-end solution that brings efficiency, accuracy, and automation to every stage of your business.
Built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations platform, our solution is built for the future. Updates are pushed to you and can be deployed according to your schedule, ensuring you’re always up-to-date with the latest technology, features, and functionality.
- Inventory Control and Visibility by Dimension, Including Variety, Grade, Country of Origin, Packaging Specification, Breed, Cut, and Age
- Allergens and Nutritional Information
- Ingredient and Bill of Material Setup, Including Intelligent Substitutions
- Complete End-to-End Traceability
- Advanced Quality Control
- Case, Lot, and Pallet Tracking
- Farming and Grower Management
- Customer Call Lists and Customer-Specific Item Lists
- Collaborative Forecasting and Purchase Agreements
- Trading Board
- Consignments, Lot Profitability, and Grower Accounting
- Extended Landed Cost Management Capabilities
- Grower and Producer Portals
- Intake and Production Touchscreens
- Third Party Services and Tolling
- Shared Warehousing and Production Facilities
- Distribution Packaging and Returnable Packaging
- Advanced Transportation
- Advanced Warehouse Operations
- Extended Cross Docking and Mixed Pallets
- Mobile Data Capture