Cloudhouse Application Compatibility Packaging
Migrate legacy and incompatible applications to modern Windows platforms. Desktop and Cloud.
Remove reliance on unsupported Windows platforms with Cloudhouse
Cloudhouse Application Compatibility Packaging makes business applications dependent on Windows XP, 7, 8, WIndows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 compatible with modern Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 and 2019 platforms, on-premise, on the desktop and in the cloud.
Cloudhouse application compatibility packages abstract applications from the underlying platform, isolating their run times and providing compatibility for 64-bit desktop, server operating systems, Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Office plug-ins.
EUC and Solution Architects
- Accelerate the adoption of Windows 10 – don’t worry about the apps
- Remove reliance on Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 without touching application source code
- Adopt an “Evergreen IT” strategy – no need to worry about Windows Servicing
Partners & System Integrators
- Increase operational efficiency by consolidating infrastructure
- Deliver greater value, and user experience, for your clients - enable all their applications to benefit from the latest platforms
- Accelerate and reliably deliver Digital Transformation and Windows 10 projects
Application Packaging Teams
- Package on Windows XP, Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 and run application on Windows 10 and Server 2016, 2019
- Fast application packaging and editing process (no recompilation), integrate into packaging and analysis workflows
- Package applications once, for all desktop and server operating systems, Windows Servicing and the cloud