USDM Cloud Assurance for Azure Active Directory
Rapid implementation, qualification, and maintenance to achieve continuous GxP compliance.
USDM Cloud Assurance for Azure Active Directory provides fast-start tools and accelerators significantly decrease your implementation and qualification of your Azure Active Directory Identity and Access Management System including single sign-on, multifactor authentication, and conditional access functionality for GxP use. Once qualified, maintain compliance with continuous monitoring, regression testing of releases, patches, and updates so you can keep innovating in a continuously compliant state.
- Delivered via building block Computer Software Assurance (CSA) methodology
- Microsoft Azure Vendor Assurance Report
- Qualification Plan
- Functional Requirements with Risk Assessment
- Configuration Specification for GxP
- Automated Configuration Verification
- Automated Execution Test Scripts
- Automated Summary Report with Trace Matrix
- 12 months of USDM Cloud Assurance™ continuous compliance for core Azure Active Directory
- Continuous monitoring and release management
- Change Impact assessments
- Updated qualification documents for high-risk releases
- Monthly Regression testing