Boost ITIL compliance with a specialist service solution for IT companies
IT Service Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
A functionally rich service desk solution for IT companies who wish to adopt ITIL best practices in providing service to their customers, built within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
As an IT company that operates in a competitive industry, do you want to improve customer relationships, the service you deliver and the customer experience? Is the adoption of ITIL best practice key for your business? Do you need appropriate structures and approaches in place to be flexible enough to manage and deliver your customers’ KPIs and SLAs?
The modern customer expects transparency, collaboration and communication with their service provider with minimal effort.
IT Service Management comprehensively covers the features that will make the difference to your IT service.
Features and benefits of using this app
All you need to run your IT service desk operation:
- A solid Framework based on ITIL best practices
- A methodology of work to boost productivity and quality
- A standardization of Contract and SLAs
- A flexible solution to tailor to specific customer service challenges and scenarios
- Clear business process flows to support and guide the daily work of your IT Service team: Contract Management, Asset Management, Incident Management, Change and Release Management, Service Catalog Management
- A customizable Self Service Portal gives customers better visibility of their agreements, track service requests and incidents, plus access the Service Catalog and follow release progress
Speak to Prodware
about aligning your ITIL best practice approach with leading customer service technology, and take control of your client experiences.
If you would like to boost your customer service provision in this way; please review the materials on this page and contact Prodware to find out more.