Undo/Restore Records in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM - Undo2Restore
Undo changes & restore records in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with a single click
Undo2Restore (formerly known as Click2Undo) is a productivity app that helps you to undo changes in the data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with a single click. Be it the last change that you’d want to restore, or the changes that were done in the past which you would like to get back, Undo2Restore can do it without any hassle. This provides a safety net within which users can conduct day-to-day activities without fear of losing data due to human or technical errors.
Undo2Restore is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v9.x and above, Dataverse (Power Apps). It supports deployment models - On-Premises and Online.
- Entity Support: Undo2Restore provides support to all OOB as well as Custom Entities
- Undo Last Changes: Ability to restore the last changes done to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM record by clicking the Undo2Restore button
- Undo Past Changes: Ability to undo past changes made to multiple fields on Dynamics 365 CRM records in one go using History button
- Undo Bulk Changes: Ability to undo changes on multiple records at one go.
- Restore Deleted Record(s): Ability to restore deleted record(s) to its previous known state.
Family members of 1-Click Productivity Apps:
- Click2Export: Automate export of reports and document templates (Word, Excel, Email) from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to PDF, Word, Excel, CSV or TIFF and send out as an email attachment. Set up automated schedule to export and email the reports as well.
- Click2Clone: Clone/Copy Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Dataverse records including related child relationships or create multiple copies of any given record in a single click.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that help you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!