Neudesic Healthcare Case and Community Care management platform
Neudesic Healthcare Case management platform for Specialized Needs Populations, Geriatric Patients and accountable care organizations(ACO) that serves Individuals, Families, Guardians, Providers, other vendors and internal staff.
A modern, interactive, shared communication platform for consumers, vendors and staff of ACOs and organizations that offer case and care management services to special populations like elderly and developmentally disabled.
- Open Common Data model
- Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare Common Data model – HL7/FHIR
- Managed Quality Improvement Process
- Managed Placement process
- Managed Assessment process (e.g. Eligibility, CDER)
- Managed Service/vendor process
- Provide a 360-degree view of every participant to ensure they are receiving all the care and services covered by Medicare and Medicaid
- Meet compliance and regulatory requirements easily and efficiently (Complaints and Appeals)
- Deploy to the cloud without additional infrastructure
- Work securely on all your devices