Simply open existing student documents and start grading against your chosen rubric. Use rubrics you have set up in Literatu, or create one on the fly. Literatu records the marking detail, and inserts the grade summary into the student's Word document. All marking flows through to our award winning learning analytics, right alongside your existing Literatu assessments. Teachers now know where their guidance will help the cohort, and each student individually.
* Teachers align student work to class activities linked to skills & curriculum outcomes, ensuring history of comments and grades is maintained in gradebooks and live analytics
* All grades flow through our award winning, live analytics
* Rubric marking insights show class performance grouped directly on the rubric as a backdrop.
* Teachers quickly load existing Rubrics from Excel or Word or create one on the fly, able to be used again
* Rubrics cater for A,B,C literals or a number out of X - your choice.
* If more than one student authored or collaborated on the document, Literatu will award each student the same mark
Teachers save time, record valuable analytics and improve student feedback, all with one simple O365 Add-in
HOW TO PROCEED
Teachers & students need an O365-based Literatu account, and students need to be enrolled to the class you wish to grade.
If you don't have an account, you can register for a free trial here https://www.literatu.com/signup/register/ms