Script Lab, a Microsoft Garage project
Autor: Microsoft Corporation
Create, run, and share your Office Add-in code snippets from within Excel, Word, or PowerPoint.
• Run the snippets and instantly see the result in a task pane and in the Office document
• Get started quickly with a selection of samples
• Share and save your snippets with GitHub gists
• Try TypeScript: make use of arrow functions, template strings, or even the latest TypeScript 2.0+ features like async/await
• Prototype an add-in you're planning to develop
There's no need to install any other software or configure your environment: as long as you have Office, you can get started in seconds.
Script Lab, a Microsoft Garage project, works in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Office 2013 and later, Office Online, and Office for Mac).
The source code for Script Lab is open to the community at https://github.com/OfficeDev/script-lab. We welcome your contributions!
- Číst a měnit váš dokument
- Posílat data přes internet