Finally, all your marketing metrics in Excel!
Fetch your marketing metrics from 50+ data sources into Excel. Supermetrics turns Excel into a swiss army knife for automated PPC, SEO, web analytics and social media reporting. Effortlessly report, monitor and analyze your marketing campaigns.
With this add-in, you can:
- Get all your marketing metrics into Excel, with our unparalleled integrations with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn and other marketing platforms you use.
- Automate boring, manual work and save tens of hours of your time every month.
- Analyze and visualize your marketing data with Excel’s powerful formulas, tools, and data manipulation options.
- Avoid Google Analytics data sampling
- Best-in-class integrations: Significantly more metrics and dimensions are available than any other third-party tools. We offer the most robust integrations with PPC, SEO, social and analytics platforms.
- Easy-to-use interface: An intuitive UI that lets you get any marketing data you need with a few clicks. No VBA or coding knowledge required.
- End-to-end automation: Automate your entire workflow, from fetching and analyzing data, to creating, refreshing dashboards and emailing them to colleagues.
- Customized, flexible reporting: Get any metrics you need, combine them with any dimensions, and visualize them in any form you want.
Supermetrics Excel add-in requires you to sign in with a Microsoft account. Join 400k+ happy Supermetrics users around the world and start your 14-day free trial today (No credit card required). Visit https://supermetrics.com/product/excel to learn more. Have a question? Drop us a message at email@example.com
"Supermetrics for Excel made reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns a breeze! It saves us a huge amount of time, allows us to easily get all of our marketing data in one place, and provides our clients with the transparency and insights they really appreciate."
- Duane Brown, CEO of Take Some Risk Inc., Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts by PPC Hero
The add-on can connect with:
- Google Analytics (incl. MCF data, setting for avoiding data sampling)
- Google Display & Video 360 (Campaign Manager)
- Google Display & Video 360 (Bid Manager)
- Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools)
- Instagram Business Discovery