The Finmail Add-in for Outlook and Hotmail helps send/receive digital asset, i.e. Bitcoin based on blockchain technology, when reading/composing an email in Outlook/Hotmail and, automatically synchronize the results to the email in writing. With Finmail, you can simply manage both email and digital asset in the same email client, make payments and synchronize them automatically, thus avoid time-consuming, cumbersome and error-prone manual operations.
The Finmail Add-in relies on external processing modules hosted in cloud. The communication between these components is encrypted and securely transmitted.
The Finmail Add-in can bring the following benefits:
1. Express account signing up: The username is automatically generated by the Finmail Add-in, so new users only need to complete security settings.
2. Support 2 types of transfer: Internal and External. Internal transfers can be completed immediately for free.
3. Support 2 kinds of receiving address formats: Digital currency address and Email address. The Email address is for internal transfers only.
4. Support user account signing up, signing in and signing out. It ensures the security of your account and related information.
5. No need to run a separate digital currency client: Add-in users can perform digital asset payments, deposits and audits simply via an email client.
6. Automatic synchronization: The processing results of digital assets are synchronized to email automatically.
7. Highly secure digital asset custody: Multiple security mechanisms are applied, including daily payout limit, restricted password recovery and professional cloud security system, etc.
8. Display BTC price in USD: Provide real-time BTC prices in the "Payout" panel and, estimate the USD value automatically based on the BTC amount and fee.
9. Selectable BTC transfer speed and corresponding fee.
10. Display transaction details.
11. Available also when reading an email without syncing.
12. Available on all Hotmail/Outlook Web, Desktop and Mobile versions.
Start using the Finmail Add-in and get more details at https://www.finmail.com