Enjoy interactive drilldowns, user friendly navigation and beautiful design.
Drill Down Donut PRO (Pin) is the perfect addition to your reports and dashboards when you want to visualize categorical data. This visual’s touch-driven interactions and smooth animations make data exploration feel quick, easy, and fun. Click directly on any slice to drill down into the data category and use rich customization options to control the look of the chart to make it fit into the rest of your report or dashboard.
This visual offers in-app purchases.
- On-chart interactions – highlight your selected data by clicking directly on the chart
- Pin-to-dashboard support – easily enhance your dashboards with this chart
- Compatible with Fields parameters – use one visual to display multiple combinations of columns and/or measures
- Drill down capabilities – drill down and explore up to 9 data levels
- Multiple chart types – create a pie, donut, or gauge
- Full customization – customize every slice, label, legend
- Adjustable “Others” slice – set the number of visible slices, and group the rest together
- Multi-touch device friendly – same experience on mouse and touch-input devices
MOST POPULAR USE CASES:
- Sales & Marketing – sales and campaign data, sales team performance, research results
- Human Resources – staff composition, salary distribution, performance data
- Accounting & Finance – income and expense analysis, billings, creditors, and debtors
- Project Management – risk distribution, issue and task analysis, resource allocation
ZoomCharts Drill Down Visuals are known for their interactive drilldowns, smooth animations, and rich customization options. Use them to create reports that business users absolutely love – visually appealing, with an intuitive, quick, and easy data exploration experience on every device.
ZoomCharts Drill Down Visuals are mobile friendly and support: interactions, selections, custom and native tooltips, filtering, and context menu.
ZoomCharts visuals are covered and protected by U.S. Patent 11,645,343.