Trackplan is a cloud-based computer-aided facility management (CAFM) and maintenance management (CMMS) solution designed for businesses of all sizes.
It offers job management, scheduling, planned maintenance and compliance management, site and asset management, stock and asset parts, electronic forms (inspections and risk assessments), contractor management, job requests, cost and budget management, integration with the main finance systems.
100% cloud based, powerful and easy to use.
A great product which has 5* reviews on Gartner’s Capterra from our young client base.
Clients across sectors including manufacturing, property development, property management, schools and colleges, leisure centres, golf clubs, office parks, facilities companies, consulates and council run public buildings. Clients are from Ireland, UK, USA, Australia and the Caribbean.
- Job Requests and Reactive Maintenance. Invite job requests and work orders from your organisation and then manage the requests and jobs through their life cycle with advanced work flow and notifications.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance. Advanced management of planned maintenance schedules to drive compliance across your sites and assets. See more on our planned preventative maintenance software,
- Property and asset management allowing management of 1000s of sites and assets and their compliance. Includes asset custom fields, QR codes and asset management in the apps. See more on our .
- Stock Control and maintenance driven asset parts for asset intensive organisations
- Drag and drop calendar and scheduler which helps users to assign and schedule tasks to the team and contractors
- Mobile apps for the facilities and maintenance team, engineers and contractors and client end users.
- Multiple electronic forms for inspections, risk assessments and site surveys can be created and sent to engineers and results monitored.
- Contract, budgeting and costing tools let users estimate costs and plan budgets for specific time periods and jobs.
- Single Sign-On with Microsoft's Azure Active Directory.
See more information about Trackplan here: Trackplan CAFM and CMMS Software