Share and save documents to SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business, from your Office application.
harmon.ie® add-in for Office® provides access to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business directly from your Office desktop applications and from your Office Online app. For the first time, you can save documents to SharePoint and OneDrive for Business directly from Office. Specify metadata and required properties to accurately classify the document you are working on, so you can find it easily later. Click through to edit documents or reply with document links. When everyone works on the same version, you eliminate document chaos and ensure the success of your business initiative.
• Drive SharePoint and Office 365 Adoption - Easy upload access to SharePoint Online and Office 365 from the places where people spend their work time makes it easy to accurately classify and share documents and emails with colleagues.
• Ensure the Success of SharePoint Online and Office 365-based business initiatives - Realize the value of using SharePoint to manage records, get the value out of your Microsoft investment by ensuring business initiatives can be productive.
• Eliminate Document Chaos - Sharing links instead of attachments means everyone is working on the same version of a document or email draft.
• Boosts Productivity Significantly - Perform typical SharePoint document sharing tasks 6 times faster by having all the collaboration tools in a single screen.
• Reduces Email Storage Requirements - Sharing document links rather than email attachments substantially reduces email storage.
• Prevents Data Leakage - Email recipients can only open documents for which they are authorized in SharePoint and OneDrive for Business, thereby reducing potentially-damaging document leakage.
• Upload documents to SharePoint Online directly from Office - Upload documents to SharePoint Online/Office 365 and OneDrive for Business. Full-featured support for SharePoint means users can accurately categorize documents. Users are prompted to supply required metadata before checking in documents.
• Share Links Instead of Attachments - Share documents by sending SharePoint links to colleagues via email. Sharing documents makes it easy to stay focused on what’s important. Plus, with document links, everyone works on the same version of the document.
• Simplify Navigation - Pin locations for often-used folders, libraries, and sites. Then, to save time and effort, save documents to pinned locations for easy access.
• Provisioning (requires harmon.ie Enterprise license) – Configure SharePoint sites and ignored libraries for all users.